What are the types of relays?:
First, according to the principle of action
1. electromagnetic relay
A relay that generates a predetermined response from the relative motion of a mechanical component under the influence of current in an input circuit. The utility model comprises a DC electromagnetic relay, an alternating current electromagnetic relay, a magnetic latching relay, a polarization relay, a reed relay, and an energy-saving power relay.
(1) DC electromagnetic relay: an electromagnetic relay in the input circuit that controls the current as direct current.
(2) AC electromagnetic relay: an electromagnetic relay that controls the current in the input circuit for ac.
(3) magnetic latching relay: the magnetic steel is introduced into the magnetic circuit. After the relay coil is switched off, the armature of the relay can still maintain the state of the circuit when it is energized, and it has two stable states.
(4) polarized relay: a DC relay whose polarity depends on the polarity of the input excitation.
(5) reed relay: a relay used to open, close, or change a line by means of a reed that is sealed in the tube and has double functions of the contact reed and the magnetic circuit of the armature.
(6) energy-saving power relay: the control circuit in the input circuit is the alternating current electromagnetic relay, but its current is big (general 30-100A), the volume is small, the electricity saving function.
2. solid state relay
A relay in which input and output functions are accomplished by electronic components without mechanical moving parts.
3. time relay
When the input signal is added or removed, the output part needs to be delayed or limited to the specified time before the relay is closed or disconnected from its controlled line.
4. temperature relay
A relay that acts when the outside temperature reaches a specified value.
5. wind speed relay
When the wind speed reaches a certain value, the charged circuit will be switched on or off.
6. acceleration relay
When the acceleration of the moving object reaches the specified value, the charged circuit will be switched on or off.
7. other types of relays
Such as optical relay, acoustic relay, thermal relay and so on.
Two, according to the size of the points
Relay outline size classification
Relay with a minimum dimension of not more than 10mm
Subminiature relay. Relay with maximum dimension greater than 10mm but not greater than 25mm
Small relay, maximum dimension greater than 25mm, but not greater than 50mm relay
Three, according to contact load points
Relay contact load classification
Relay with micropower relay less than 0.2A.
Relay of weak power relay 0.2 ~ 2A.
Relay of medium power relay 2 ~ 10A.
High power relay above 10A relay.
Relay for energy saving power relay 20A-100A
Four, according to protection characteristics
Classification of relay protection features
Sealed relays use welding or other methods to seal contacts and coils in metal enclosures with low leakage rates
Plastic sealing relay adopts glue sealing method, and contacts and coils are sealed in the plastic cover, and the relay with higher leakage rate
A relay used by a relay to protect the contacts and coils, etc., with a housing
A relay that opens a relay without a protective cover to protect contacts and coils
Five, according to the use of points
Classification of relay applications
Communication relay (including high frequency relay), this kind of relay contact load range from low level to medium current, the condition of the use of the condition is not high.
Relay used in machine tools and relays, with large contact power and long service life.
Appliances, relays, relays used in household appliances, requiring good safety performance.
Relays used in automobiles, relays that switch loads with high power, high impact resistance, and high vibration resistance.
Safety relay; relay used to achieve safety function. The main product is a series of products for safety control represented by Pierre de flux
General purpose relay, a new type of general relay developed in recent years, can be used in a certain field or in many fields